Tuesday 1 January 2008

*New Kids On The Block - Part 8 (The Dodos)

Please welcome, very much still alive and not extinct...



The Dodos

Please, for the record, state:


1. i) Name and Current residing/Music making location?
Meric Long, The Dodos from San Francisco

ii) Please share a fun fact about you (Music related or otherwise)
I got my black belt when I was 12, but I can't hurt a fly.

2. A little summary of your sound? Any artist comparisons to help people fit you into their mental record collection?
Big drums meet John Fahey wannabe.

3. What was the first ever concert you attended? (Preferably no lies, even if it's embarrassing, my first was The Spice Girls so no judgement here)
The Posies, Seattle

4. Which artist/band would be a dream collaboration for you?
I want to start a band with Paul Humphreys of OMD.

5. Where can we find/hear/buy your angelic music?
Buy our music at www.dodosmusic.net

No comments: