Saturday 20 October 2007

*Current Playlist

Tegan and Sara - Nineteen
I'm From Barcelona - Treehouse
Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Tellison - New York New York
Greg Laswell - Sing Theresa Says
Stars - My Favourite Book
Shout Out Louds - Please, Please, Please
Biffy Clyro - Now I'm Everyone
Motion City Soundtrack - Last Night
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
Tegan and Sara - Call it off
Bess Rogers - See Me? See You!
Bloc Party - The Prayer
The Blow - Pardon Me
The Blow - Hock It
Catherine Feeny - Hush Now
Fink - If Only
Tegan and Sara - Like O, Like H
Ingrid Michaelson - Keep Breathing
Jenny Owen Youngs - Dissolve
Kings of Leon - Charmer
KT Tunstall - Bad Day
Laura Marling - Typical
Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - The Beat That My Heart Skipped
Laura Marling - Ghost That Broke My Heart
Mozella - Say It Ain't So
Nostalgia 77 - Seven Nation Army
Of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit
Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
Wallis Bird - 6 ft. 8
Willy Mason - Save Myself

No comments: